MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom MyBB Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Excellent mod sir. What is your license for your mods particularly this one?
labrocca Wrote:Excellent mod sir. What is your license for your mods particularly this one?

Basically the only thing I care about is I get credit, because I put a lot of time into it. If you wanna modify it, just let me know and go ahead Big Grin
I am considering it yes....as a base to start my CMS module BUT...I am not sure yet. So basically I have permission as long as you get credit? If I release it would be under a new name as it would be a lot more extensive. You have a great base though....a very good start.
Yeah, as long as some credit is given to me, I'm fine with it.
Great mod....

Very nice and helpful mod..

Actually Iam looking for a mod like this.

Thanks.
Great Mod.. just for my use.. it will take WAY to long to keep making page after page lol...

Thanks tho super great plugin
Well there goes my Custom Page mod. Good work though
Jag100 Wrote:Well there goes my Custom Page mod. Good work though

Thats still in progress for like ages now ? =P Now you have something to beat up to, make yours better! =P
LeX- Wrote:

Thats still in progress for like ages now ? =P Now you have something to beat up to, make yours better! =P

Good point LeX-

* Jag100 thinks....

Only reason it was delayed was my exams this year and the induction period Toungue

Yours was what the italics was for Toungue I'll remove mine if you wanna release yours Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5