MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help with calendar and help button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i need help with my forum h i want to remove that calendar and help me button and i want to add in footer is - this website is copyright by me along with powered by mybb
Its very easy Wink
Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Current Theme templates  and expand Footer Templates > footer
Now find :
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></li>

Add this after above code :
{$menu_calendar}
						<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>

Now save the template changes and check your forum footer for Calendar and Help link Big Grin

So now you will need to remove Calendar and Help link from your header. For this go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Current Theme templates and expand Header Templates > header and find & remove below code : 
{$menu_calendar}
						<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>

Now save your template changes and you are done Big Grin

I hope it will help you.