MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [solved] myinsertbuttons duplicates if disabled then re-enables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to turn off all plugins to find a problem with something else. When i switched back on myinsertbuttons, it duplicated the buttons...now i have as many sets of buttons as the number of times i disable -> re-enablle etc. etc.

The variable to be inserted in reply template...there is still only one variable...not 3 (codebuttons)
<if $GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'] == 4 || $GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'] == 3 then>{$posticons}</if>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong><br />{$smilieinserter}</td>
<td class="trow2">
<textarea id="message" name="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2" >{$message}</textarea>
{$codebuttons}
{$multiquote_external}
</td>
</tr>
<tr>

How can i fix this?
Found a fix.
The plugin every time it is enabled insert the string to add the buttons into the sceditor. Then it keeps doing it every time you were to enable the plugin. You have to manully remove the string from ungrouped -> codebuttons

Something along the lines of 2 extra "+newbutbar+newbutbar2+"

toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|"+newbutbar+newbutbar2+""+newbutbar+newbutbar2+""+insertbutton+""+newbutbar+newbutbar2+"maximize,source",
};