MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any demo's available out there?
Neat theme. But you can not put this as Center-that is to say, in the middle and below the Last Post?

Also the forum icon is not in the Forums. Or where is this in the code? You may be able to change this myself?
(2016-10-20, 03:09 PM)CyrusG Wrote: [ -> ]Neat theme. But you can not put this as Center-that is to say, in the middle and below the Last Post?

Also the forum icon is not in the Forums. Or where is this in the code? You may be able to change this myself?

Yes, you can. The bootstrap helper classes for aligning text are text-center, text-left, text-right. Text aligns left by default so if nothing is specified then it will align left.

So to answer your question, if you wanted to center the lastpost, you would go to forumbit_depth2_forum template, find

<div class="col-lg-4 small white-space-nowrap padding-8px">{$lastpost}</div>

and add to it, so that you have

<div class="col-lg-4 small white-space-nowrap padding-8px text-center">{$lastpost}</div> 

You can do this likewise, wherever you want text to be centered.
So yes, much better. But how we perform here then? Forum icon with the text My Forum should be centered.
The icon is controlled by CSS, in global.css. You will either set padding or margin i guess. Personally i don't see it as a problem, you also have to consider how it appears when there's a forum description below the forum title.
OK, thanks for the reply.
I see some troll is at it with the ratings already  Angry