MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 on 1.8.8 changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The link from the blog announcement is giving a 404.

"Please view the 1.8.8 changes on the Docs site for more information about the changes in this version."
I had the same issues. Simply restore your backup, and then move all the files to the site folder by folder. You mainly need to get the Install folder and the main files in to the system. Once you do that, head to YourURL/install/ and you should be greeted with a 1.8.8 screen.
(2016-10-18, 05:14 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same issues. Simply restore your backup, and then move all the files to the site folder by folder. You mainly need to get the Install folder and the main files in to the system. Once you do that, head to YourURL/install/ and you should be greeted with a 1.8.8 screen.

Thank you but I'm on about here on the MyBB Blog https://blog.mybb.com/

The link to the changes is giving a 404 hence the reason I posted in "MyBB.com Community & Site Issues"

Smile
Hi,

Thanks for this. Should be fixed now Big Grin
You're welcome Ben.

Thank you fixing it, I use it to check which files I need to look at in case I have made changes.

Smile