MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/inc/db_.php in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/install/upgrade.php on line 25

Warning: require_once(/mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/install/upgrade.php on line 25

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/install/upgrade.php on line 25

Please advise.

hi... I posted yesterday, and said i did an upgraed with my test forum... but figured out what i did wrong... however... i am now getting this message when i typed mydomain/install/upgrade.php
Okay.. nm... I figured it out a moment ago...Smile
Maybe you can say what you exactly did, to help out other members who are having the same problem.