MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warn a User ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've setup ed the warning types., & warning levels.,
But I can't find an optio to apply warn types to a user.
I want to warn a user. how to ?!
There should be a button on the post of the user. Also you can go to their profile and warn them from there too.
(2016-10-19, 05:51 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]There should be a button on the post of the user. Also you can go to their profile and warn them from there too.

I have same problem with guy upper but i don't see any buttons to warn etc. Maybe the problem is in my theme?
(2021-11-06, 05:32 AM)niqu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-19, 05:51 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]There should be a button on the post of the user. Also you can go to their profile and warn them from there too.

I have same problem with guy upper but i don't see any buttons to warn etc. Maybe the problem is in my theme?

You can determine this by switching to the default theme. If it's there in the default theme then it's likely to do with the custom theme/template.
And if it's not there in default theme, check AdminCP / Settings / Warning System Settings to make sure it's enabled in the first place.