MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After upgrade, superfluous default icons displayed next to theme icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I've just set up my first MyBB forum (my first forum in general) a couple of days ago and an update has rolled out. Oh well! This forum has had much of its database imported from another forum, just FYI.

Here is my problem:
The default icons have been added to the user and moderator panels, even though the theme icons are still there as well:

[Image: panel.jpg]

Additionally, the thread icons that came with the template I'm using (Revolution Gaming) have been replaced with the default. That of itself is not much of a problem, but it would still be nice to have those back.

[Image: popular.jpg]

Can anyone offer some quick tips to fix these problems?
Well, I've narrowed down the problem a bit, but still no ideas except for manually editing all the templates. Is it avoidable?
No, since you are using a custom theme you will have to update your templates manually.

You can use the diff report tool to help you to accomplish this.

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Find Updated Templates

and

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *expand your template set*
For modified templates click: Options -> Diff Report
Thank you! For now I've simply replaced the default icon files with a 1px transparent png. Works just as well Wink