MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't get memberlist to display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to my memberlist ( yes it is activated in admin.Cp ) and I get this warning:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'siteadmin'

I am the administrator.. I want to enable it for me, my mods and my users.. How can I repair this please?
(2016-10-19, 11:00 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I went to my memberlist ( yes it is activated in admin.Cp ) and I get this warning:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'siteadmin'

I am the administrator.. I want to enable it for me, my mods and my users.. How can I repair this please?

Make sure to check and see if you changed User Group's permissions to view/not view memberlist?

*Also completely unrelated but I quickly noticed that during your numerous changes the fa icon for register in upper panel is now not displaying.
What? Okay I can fix that but I hardly did any modifications on Devel... Oh and I did check the memberlist. it is checked to view..  I will look for the register mishap  Smile

Still cannot view the memberlist.
(2016-10-19, 11:57 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]What? Okay I can fix that but I hardly did any modifications on Devel... Oh and I did check the memberlist. it is checked to view..  I will look for the register mishap  Smile

Still cannot view the memberlist.

I have been trying to help you and I logged in with the details you provided.., but you keep deleting the templates I am modifying, for example the entire second template set you had with your modifications for devel, lol
LOL well I thought I blew it and thought it best to start over not knowing that you were there, this beats watching the debate so that is why I am here. Smile
(2016-10-20, 02:38 AM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]LOL  well I thought I blew it and thought it best to start over not knowing that you were there, this beats watching the debate so that is why I am here. Smile

It was this plugin: Limit Attachments Downloads Per Day (1.0) Beware! as it completely removed the view memberlist options in usergroup..., I disabled it for you and will get back to editing the theme for the other stuff

And done! Lol, just in the nick of time, as my laptop hit 5% battery. Anywhoo, happy editing. Smile