MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where can i edit this permission message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I check the area of force guest to register on my forum, so when guest visited my forum it shows this message 

"You don't have permission to access this page. Try logging in below, and if that doesn't work, maybe you're not supposed to be here."

Please where can i edit this message to the way i wanted it?
ACP > Styles & Templates > Templates (on the left) > *choose the right template* > Error messages - Template > error_nopermission

There you can re-design what you want.

Note: the exact text you are looking for is in the lang file.
I have search every where on the page but there is nothing i can edit as i can't see the words there.
Here is my code

{$lang->gomobile_error_message}</td>
</tr>
</table><br />

<form action="member.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></td></tr>
<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong><a href="member.php?action=register">{$lang->need_reg}</a> &middot; <a href="member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->forgot_password}</a></strong></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" align="right" width="40%"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" tabindex="1" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" align="right"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" tabindex="2" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" colspan="2" align="center">
<input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" tabindex="3" /><br />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

please help me, where should i edit?
check your gomobile.lang.php for gomobile error message, generally it should be line 68.
Thanks so much i have edited it, you guys are wonderful.