MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: saving with code - Sorry, you have been blocked You are unable to access mybb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to save this code
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/2cfd87...fbc1d4bf3f

here https://community.mybb.com/thread-205218.html

And I was blocked like I am a hacker
[attachment=37679]

So, it is impossible to insert PHP/SQL code here?
Cloudflare issue, not MyBB.
I think the SQL querys trigered the false-positive. I think those rules can be set though CF admin panel.
Yep, it is SQL. I tried to break it with some space in sql keywords, but it still triggered. Definitely should be change, we have a lot of SQL here.
That looks like the CloudFlare WAF is blocking SQL. I actually have an idea, find a custom way to encode text (not a preexisting method), setup MyCode tags called [sql] which upon submission would encode the SQL code in your browser before sending them MyBB would be responsible for decoding things. It seems like a plugin could do this. Maybe someone from the MyBB Development Team will read this and take my thoughts into consideration Smile
(2016-12-01, 09:35 PM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like the CloudFlare WAF is blocking SQL. I actually have an idea, find a custom way to encode text (not a preexisting method), setup MyCode tags called [sql] which upon submission would encode the SQL code in your browser before sending them MyBB would be responsible for decoding things. It seems like a plugin could do this. Maybe someone from the MyBB Development Team will read this and take my thoughts into consideration Smile

We've reconfigured the WAF recently and the false positives shouldn't appear anymore (you can post here if it happens again).
(2016-12-01, 09:44 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-01, 09:35 PM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like the CloudFlare WAF is blocking SQL. I actually have an idea, find a custom way to encode text (not a preexisting method), setup MyCode tags called [sql] which upon submission would encode the SQL code in your browser before sending them MyBB would be responsible for decoding things. It seems like a plugin could do this. Maybe someone from the MyBB Development Team will read this and take my thoughts into consideration Smile

We've reconfigured the WAF recently and the false positives shouldn't appear anymore (you can post here if it happens again).

Glad to see you were able to resolve things Smile