MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Flash+PHP game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am creating a flash+php game (and no, its not tied in with myBB). But I need some help in two areas.

My image skills are shall we say less than average Wink and a friend who is helping with the images atm can only do so much. I need some people with good drawing abilities to create charactures, backgrounds, and scenes. They must be willing to keep all logos and links off the images (they will get a big mention in the credits though!), and they must make them copyright free and original (ie, no copying other peoples work).

Currently five people are working on it. But I still need many more people who have good flash, php, or image skills, willing to help out in coding various parts of the game.

If anyone is interested in helping, please let me know and post some examples of what you can do. I look forward to a response.
What kind of game I'm working on? I'm working on a PHP game myself and unfortunately I'm the only one who knows PHP in my development team too. (http://atarica.simgames.net)
To tell the truth, Im not yet sure. All we have decided is to have a inventory, general store, healing store, battle arena (all not coded yet) and a register form then a login (login coded, register next Smile)

If you want to help out, fell free to PM your msn. In the mean time, I'll check out Atarica.
Willing to help. You know my MSN Toungue and skills.
Sad I seemed to have lost your msn. Could you pm it to me please

Update: A friend suggested we build the site with flash and php, to give it more life. So now I need someone skilled with flash willing to help out also. Any takers?
PMed you
I like playing www.darkthrone.com Smile
Right. Thanks to decswxaqz, we now have 5 members on the team. Any more people willing to help with flash, php, images, or design concepts?