MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help! Quick edit and full edit. Error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay...this is soo weird, I have not touched my site in months.....and editor for full kinda freaks out. I no clue whats going on....So I try my best to tell u what is going on....
So I was Browning around tho admin settings...figured what the *****! is going on....I looked at the DOC in mybb.com, and figured this out 
admin/index.php?module=config-settings&action=change&gid=22

now if this is on..."Clickable Smilies and BB Code

Clickable MyCode Editor
Set this option to On to show the clickable code buttons editor on posting pages. Switching this off will also disable the Smilies Inserter."
Check box: (on) Full editor on a post does this.. Its all in a line in the editor box where u type!
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough

Align left
Center
Align right
Justify

Font Name
Font Size
Font Color
Remove Formatting

Insert a horizontal rule
Insert an image
Insert an email
Insert a link
Unlink

Insert a video
Insert an emoticon

Bullet list
Numbered list

Code
PHP
Insert a Quote

Maximize
View source

But if you have this off, the editor in full screen works, normal, just u won't have mybb code there, and u have to know mybb codes...by hands....I don't know whats going on...Yes, I have turn off all plug and refresh does not matter its just THAT setting place..Any help would be great! thanks!

-Cool-Knight-

version 1.8.7 MYbb 
site www.cool-knight.eu.org/
I try everything....What do I do?
I have no clue whats going on...Is there some were I need to edit?

Updated to 1.8.8 Version. Still nothing!

Here a shot what I am talking about!

[Image: Full%20edit%20not%20working.png]
Look like your new theme is conflicting with the CSS, navigate to theme option on your ACP select your active theme and try to change the editor to MyBB(if it is set to anything else), if it set to MyBB then change it to anything else then check if it is working or not.
Did that. Change it from Default to mybb, still same.
So I change it to Monocons. And it works! Thanks...Why is it doing that tho? I never had this before...
+ I had this theme for over year now.
are you using a updated version if not then update it to latest version and see if it can help(look like editor can't find the style sheet).