MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove IP Logging completely?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-11-06, 12:15 AM)Neeeeeeeeeel.- Wrote: [ -> ]Go to: ACP > Mantainice > Tasks > Tasks history and check if "IP cleaneds" appers.

As you said yours its a very small and private forum, you may need to know that some page of the forum must be hit in order to run the task. If no one loads any page, the task won't run. So be sure to refresh your forum index while testing.

There is nothing there. I probably need someone to create a plugin for me to do this. Or make changes to the code manually? Could you create one for me please?

Bump, anyone?
A plugin is not necessary at all. The task would work.
Not working. I'll pay 15 euro for someone that can fix this.
Still looking for someone to fix this.
You know that your server still logging all IP's? Only removing them from MyBB DB not help... and i recommend to manipulate the logging routine of MyBB, not to change them every 5 mins.
You could always setup nginx and apache so nginx proxy passes requests to apache but doesn't forward to request's IP Address (disable nginx access logs!) so apache would only see 127.0.0.1. The downside is that there is a performance hit which does not exist when you use plain nginx and php-fpm :/
Pages: 1 2