MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Failed to add / modify users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, every time I try to add or modify a user me the following error message:

Quote:Language englishadmin (../inc/languages/englishadmin) is not installed

I do not know which file is needed, I passed the files and nothing changes.

Verision: 1.8.7
New Installation
Forum: http://foroplus1.com
Test User: request in PM
can you temporarily disable all the plugins & check adding a user again
forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> General Configuration >> disable all plugins
(2016-10-26, 04:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you temporarily disable all the plugins & check adding a user again
forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> General Configuration >> disable all plugins

Thanks, I was able to add and modify users, but do not know how to find the problem, any idea?
I've added a test user if like help me find the problem
I'd recommend that you only distribute your admin information to people through PM's not on a public post. What is happening is it is trying to target "../inc/languages/englishadmin" when it should be targeting "../inc/languages/english/admin" hopefully someone knows how to get it to target the correct directory.
(2016-10-26, 05:16 AM)[PMC] John Wrote: [ -> ]I'd recommend that you only distribute your admin information to people through PM's not on a public post. What is happening is it is trying to target "../inc/languages/englishadmin" when it should be targeting "../inc/languages/english/admin" hopefully someone knows how to get it to target the correct directory.

Thanks for the recommendation.

The problem is that when I press the button "save" throws me error, but the url in the browser is correct, it is only the error on the screen, I do not know overwrite that button which plugin to display the error

Even create a directory named "englishadmin" to see if they react but no change there.