MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=37695]
[attachment=37696]
I would like to know how to remove the area circled in red and change the color of the area circled in black.
[attachment=37697]
I would like to know how to change the color of the background of this part of the user profile.
A link to your forum would be a good start please.
(2016-10-26, 11:11 AM)GibFTW Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know how to remove the area circled in red and change the color of the area circled in black.

I would like to know how to change the color of the background of this part of the user profile.
navigation edit "color:"

.navigation

.navigation .active

.navigation a:hover, .navigation a:active

.navigation a:link

.navigation a:visited

fieldset edit "background:"

panel lower edit "color:"

#panel .lower

In Footer Templates "footer"
Remove:
            <ul class="menu bottom_links">              
  {$contact_us}
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a></li>
                <li><a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a></li>  
              <li><a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></li>
            </ul> 

Index Page Templates "index"
remove: "forum legend"
<dl class="forum_legend smalltext">
    <dt><span class="forum_status forum_on" title="{$lang->new_posts}"></span></dt>
    <dd>{$lang->new_posts}</dd>
   <dt><span class="forum_status forum_off" title="{$lang->no_new_posts}"></span></dt>
   <dd>{$lang->no_new_posts}</dd>
   <dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlock" title="{$lang->forum_locked}"></span></dt>
   <dd>{$lang->forum_locked}</dd>
    <dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlink" title="{$lang->forum_redirect}"></span></dt>
  <dd>{$lang->forum_redirect}</dd>
</dl>

Acp disable stats so debug does not display or...

Edit Footer Templates "footer"

Remove:
<debugstuff>

Forum Display Templates "forumdisplay_threadlist"

remove:
 {$ratingcol}

Forum Display Templates  "forumdisplay_thread

remove:
{$rating}

Show Thread Templates "showthread"

remove:
{$ratethread}