MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox bugg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've installed the DVZ shoutbox on my MyBB forum but I've got a issue with it. 

It has been fixed, choosen another theme.
As you can see, the name isn't correct on the same line as the text i wrote. Can anyone help me? 

Kind regards,
Tequea, -
can you link your forum to investigate further about this issue, for me it seems there is two class with same name who is conflicting with DVZ shoutbox.
(2016-10-27, 05:52 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]can you link your forum to investigate further about this issue, for me it seems there is two class with same name who is conflicting with DVZ shoutbox.
please see MyBB support eligibility policy.