MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Call up userid for if.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-10-29, 12:16 AM)Blacnova Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 08:19 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 08:06 PM)Blacnova Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 06:46 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]<if $post['uid'] == 25 then><span style="color: red;">OWNER OF Forumsname</span></if>

Your mistake was using user[uid], you need to use post[uid]

I tried post. Still didn't work.

EDIT: OH GOD I'M DUMB. Just realized I was using an = instead of ==. Thanks

No problem.

Just wondering, how would I do it on someone's profile? Using $profile['uid'] isn't working. Is there anywhere I can read that tells me all of these tags? Like post, user, etc?

Profile is $memprofile['uid']

I'm not sure about a list, but if you go to the template you're trying to edit, just look at the codes there for reference. If you go to your profile template you'll see {$memprofile['reputation']}, {$memprofile['threadnum']}, etc.
(2016-10-29, 02:14 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-29, 12:16 AM)Blacnova Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 08:19 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 08:06 PM)Blacnova Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 06:46 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]<if $post['uid'] == 25 then><span style="color: red;">OWNER OF Forumsname</span></if>

Your mistake was using user[uid], you need to use post[uid]

I tried post. Still didn't work.

EDIT: OH GOD I'M DUMB. Just realized I was using an = instead of ==. Thanks

No problem.

Just wondering, how would I do it on someone's profile? Using $profile['uid'] isn't working. Is there anywhere I can read that tells me all of these tags? Like post, user, etc?

Profile is $memprofile['uid']

I'm not sure about a list, but if you go to the template you're trying to edit, just look at the codes there for reference. If you go to your profile template you'll see {$memprofile['reputation']}, {$memprofile['threadnum']}, etc.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for all your help man.
Pages: 1 2