MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the name of the plugin that is used in this official mybb forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-11-01, 07:08 AM)cybernetwebdesign Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin looks very nice, is it available in English? Thank's
Awesome plugins. Where can I change this word http://prntscr.com/d1kxx7 ?

Yes all plugis on this site are available on english and maybe in some other langs with support for others by users.

That you can change it on:

dntannouncements_guests
dntannouncements_registered
dntannouncements_admins
dntannouncements_mods

And the stylesheet was called dnt_announcements.css

So only you have to go to your admin cp and then select styles & templates, there you have to select your style, if you have more than one you can customize it content for any theme you have it, for mobile and others.

When you have selected your theme go to templates and search for DNT Announcements

There you have four templates and every one have their own contents but you can see it as the text on your forums, change text as you wish and you can see changes when you refresh your cache,

Then you can customize it at your own on styles and selecting dnt_announcements.css stylesheet.

Sample:

Changing the image you can use this:

Template:

dntannouncements_guests

By default you have this:

<div class="dnt_announcements_guests">Hi Guest this is an announcement for guests !!!</div>

You can change it to:

<div class="dnt_announcements_guests">Hi <b>Guest</b> please <a href="member.php?action=register">register to improve a new experience on</a> {$mybb->settings['bbname']}!!!</div>

For example:

Then you can set youw own customization on dnt_announcements.css stylesheet.

.dnt_announcements_guests {
    color: #D8000C;
    background-color: #FFBABA;
	padding: 10px;
	border: 1px solid #D8000C;
	border-radius: 4px;
	margin: 5px;	
}

Setting up that css code to youw own and that is all, other ones is the same thing to do.

You can customize it at options configuration on admincp to set what usergroups can see what content or set more than one field to any usergroup if needed. Or can remove contents or usergroups to use only one or none or customize as you like.

See yah !!!
(2016-11-01, 10:34 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-01, 07:08 AM)cybernetwebdesign Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin looks very nice, is it available in English? Thank's
Awesome plugins. Where can I change this word http://prntscr.com/d1kxx7 ?

Yes all plugis on this site are available on english and maybe in some other langs with support for others by users.

That you can change it on:

dntannouncements_guests
dntannouncements_registered
dntannouncements_admins
dntannouncements_mods

And the stylesheet was called dnt_announcements.css

So only you have to go to your admin cp and then select styles & templates, there you have to select your style, if you have more than one you can customize it content for any theme you have it, for mobile and others.

When you have selected your theme go to templates and search for DNT Announcements

There you have four templates and every one have their own contents but you can see it as the text on your forums, change text as you wish and you can see changes when you refresh your cache,

Then you can customize it at your own on styles and selecting dnt_announcements.css stylesheet.

Sample:

Changing the image you can use this:

Template:

dntannouncements_guests

By default you have this:

<div class="dnt_announcements_guests">Hi Guest this is an announcement for guests !!!</div>

You can change it to:

<div class="dnt_announcements_guests">Hi <b>Guest</b> please <a href="member.php?action=register">register to improve a new experience on</a> {$mybb->settings['bbname']}!!!</div>

For example:

Then you can set youw own customization on dnt_announcements.css stylesheet.

.dnt_announcements_guests {
    color: #D8000C;
    background-color: #FFBABA;
	padding: 10px;
	border: 1px solid #D8000C;
	border-radius: 4px;
	margin: 5px;	
}

Setting up that css code to youw own and that is all, other ones is the same thing to do.

You can customize it at options configuration on admincp to set what usergroups can see what content or set more than one field to any usergroup if needed. Or can remove contents or usergroups to use only one or none or customize as you like.

See yah !!!

Thank you for making this plugin, this is very cool !!! Big Grin
Give me a day or two and I will make a plugin just like the community site has.
(2016-11-02, 02:48 PM)Neeeeeeeeeel.- Wrote: [ -> ]Give me a day or two and I will make a plugin just like the community site has.

Sure, Then show your plugin  Big Grin
I've just seen that you shouldn't get support here. So no, I won't do it. That's what happens when you remove copyrights from MyBB team.
(2016-11-05, 02:36 PM)Neeeeeeeeeel.- Wrote: [ -> ]I've just seen that you shouldn't get support here. So no, I won't do it. That's what happens when you remove copyrights from MyBB team.

Its ok
Pages: 1 2