MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table 'mybb_threads' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. After my site went down and back up everything went smooth but when I logged into my admin control panel I saw this on the start page after logging in. 

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1194 - Table 'mybb_threads' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
QueryConfusedELECT COUNT(*) AS newthreads FROM mybb_threads WHERE dateline > '1477831664' AND visible='1' AND closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%"

What should I do? Everything seems to work fine but I don't want to display this. How can I fix it?
If you can get into the admin go to: Tools & Maintenance -> Task Manager.
Find Table check and run the task.

Not able to go into admin, go to your mysql admin via your host / cpanel / mysql .
Mark newthreads and at the bottom click on repair table.
Phpmyadmin have option to repeir db table
Quote:Admin Pannel

ACP -> Task Manager -> Tables Check -> Enable

Quote:PHPMYADMIN

1. Login to phpMyAdmin
  2. Choose the affected database. If you only have one database, it should choose it by default so you don't need to do anything.
  3. In the main panel, you should see a list of your database tables. Check the boxes by the tables "mybb_tables" repair.
  4. At the bottom of the window just below the list of tables, there is a drop down menu. Choose "Repair Table"

Please let me know if this works!