MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Messaging Template missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Private Messaging Template are completely missing, so I can´t use the private messaging function on my forum.
How/where can I get these templates and install them via PHPMyAdmin?
(2016-11-02, 11:45 PM)OlDirty Wrote: [ -> ]My Private Messaging Template are completely missing, so I can´t use the private messaging function on my forum.

PHPMyAdmin only allows to use SQL Queries. If that is what you need run the following code on the console.

CREATE TABLE mybb_privatemessages (
  pmid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  toid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  fromid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  recipients text NOT NULL,
  folder smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '1',
  subject varchar(120) NOT NULL default '',
  icon smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  message text NOT NULL,
  dateline int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  deletetime int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  status tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  statustime int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  includesig tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  smilieoff tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  receipt tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  readtime int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  ipaddress varbinary(16) NOT NULL default '',
  KEY uid (uid, folder),
  KEY toid (toid),
  PRIMARY KEY (pmid)
) ENGINE=MyISAM;"
(2016-11-02, 11:45 PM)OlDirty Wrote: [ -> ]My Private Messaging Template are completely missing, so I can´t use the private messaging function on my forum.

First, check if the default templates still exist in your Admin CP. If they do, then just copy them from there into whatever custom template set you are using. If you have accidentally deleted them from the default templates, then download MyBB again and check in mybb_1808.zip\Upload\install\resources\mybb_theme.xml. That contains all the template information that gets inserted into the database on installation. Just copy and paste the templates you are missing from there. Or, if you prefer to see this data displayed in phpMyAdmin, you could start a local server using WAMP or something and then install MyBB there and copy and paste the necessary templates from it.