MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upcoming Events Calendar Fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Mybb-World.

I need some help with this Plugin.

In my Forum we play in another Timeline, in this case in the Month August in 2016.
For this i fixed the Calendar, with some help, to this:

// Then the month
    $mybb->input['month'] = $mybb->get_input('month', MyBB::INPUT_INT);
    if($mybb->input['month'] >= 1 && $mybb->input['month'] <= 12)
    {
        $month = $mybb->input['month'];
    }
    else
    {
        $month = my_date("n")-3;
    }

It works fine with that, when I open my Calendar page it jumps right to August. But now I need to fix the upcoming events, cause it shows only them from November. But I need to have the Events from August.

Someone helps me also with that, but it doesn't works really. So I come to you and I hope you can help me.

Her Input: To Add this: "frueher" means Earlier (;
$frueher = mktime(-2,0,0,date("m"),date("d"),date("Y"));

Furthermore, I need for another RP, we play in the year 1975, September. Do you have any Idea for that? (:

So thanks for your input and I apologize if its difficult to read Big Grin I'm not from America, neither from England. ;D

*leave some chocolate here* Yes, I am from Switzerland... x'D

Thanks, Mel
You need the calendar plugin to work as if now was 3 months ago?
I'm in search of something like that, too. My forum is a roleplaygame as well and our time frame is set about three month in 2015/2016. Is there maybe a simplier way to achive this? [If I unterstand the code vom F.AIRYTALE I would have to set back the number each month again?!]
I am also searching a way to show my three (in rolepay setting) current month on the index (more likely header/footer), events marked/shown as well.