MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 Forbidden error with /index.php links in forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

everything was working fine, when I attempted to install a homepage tool into the root of my domain (thunderbirdclub.de). This was a pretty bad idea. Luckily I got everything to work as it should again.
The only problem left is: When I´m anywhere in my forum and want to go back to home, I click on any text that leads to .../index.php. 
Then, and only then, I get a 403 Forbidden error.
When I chose anything that leads to thunderbirdclub.de, everything´s fine.

The odd thing is, my URL bar shows what I´ve configured via htaccess file
-> clicking on thunderbirdclub.de/index.php makes my URL bar show thunderbirdclub.de and the browser window says 403 Forbidden. When I click on refresh it gets really weird... it loads my forum homepage.

Thank you and best regards.
at present it looks like all links are working fine
(2016-11-06, 04:18 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]at present it looks like all links are working fine

For me too. I actually don't know why  Huh  but as long as everything keeps on working fine, that's okay.

When you answered, I tested it on my smartphone, but my notebook still had the issue. So I concluded, that it must be browser specific, so I deleted all cookies and local data. Now the issue is gone.