MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get error when go to move thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This started after i did the upgrade from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8

Quote:Quote:
MySQL error: 1066
Not unique table/alias: 's'
Query: DELETE s FROM (mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (196) AND s.uid=u.uid AND (u.usergroup IN (1,2,5,8,9) OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',8,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',9,')

I can copy a thread to another forum but not just move it from one to another.
I had wondered about this problem myself, since there were several "fixes" that wouldn't work for all people. You might want to check out the following thread.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=19433 It has links to several of the "fixes" you might want to try.
judel Wrote:I had wondered about this problem myself, since there were several "fixes" that wouldn't work for all people. You might want to check out the following thread.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=19433 It has links to several of the "fixes" you might want to try.

I am on 1.2.8 though Not 1.2.7

Granted i will say that i never tried that mod tool in the short time i was on 1.2.7 so i wouldnt know if the problem was there back then or not?
Doesn't matter if you're not on 1.2.7. This error started with that version, and I don't think it was truly fixed in 1.2.8. Otherwise, you wouldn't be getting it! Wink
Didnt work. I'll admit i am growing VERY frustrated with this whole proccess.
Was just wondering which version of mySQL you use? Smile Thanks!
flick Wrote:Was just wondering which version of mySQL you use? Smile Thanks!

It IS above 4.0
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Big Grin I was wondering if it would also affect my forum installation, but as mserver uses 5.0.x.x, and moving threads does work without errors, I guess it could be 4.0.x.x issue?

I'm not sure if this is of any help, but judel did make a post before about the 1066 error that you've posted about: here which includes the solution he found to his problem.
Can someone post the CORRECT fix in this thread?

Thanks.

BTW using
MySQL 4.0.24
Does this mean that the solution judel found didn't work for you? >_<
Pages: 1 2