MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to edit a title, logo, theme etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change the logo, branding, title, info and more aswell as take away the mybb branding on the "square" template for my forum which is debates.debateisland.com/forum/. How do I do this and more?
thanks in advance!!
change square logo in header templates

<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> Square</div>

this is square theme support -> https://community.mybb.com/thread-159593-page-4.html
How do I access that?

Also, am I allowed to remove the "theme created by" and "copyright mybb" in the footer?

also, how do I change the theme color?
(2016-11-08, 04:07 PM)aarong Wrote: [ -> ]How do I access that? Home » Template Sets » Your theme Templates; header templates, header

Also, am I allowed to remove the "theme created by" and "copyright mybb" in the footer? After that you will no longer be supported to ask for help

also, how do I change the theme color? You can edit your global.css
You can basically find color related things in Css files and if you remove copyright, you will be ineligible for support at MyBB community and from theme owner.
HOW DO I EDIT MY THEME? It only has a few files to upload via FTP in an /Uploads/ folder, so nothing to EDIT Undecided
** I need to Edit the 'Sidebar' on the Right which has "Announcements = msg for 50% off the theme" (currently, i've looked everywhere on how to edit this Announcement!!, STILL CANNOT FIND IT -: IT'S AT TOP OF RIGHT Sidebar)....
*** Also there is a LOREM IPSUM "about Us" section in far left of Footer, i cannot find this either, same as the Social Media in Footer & Header, and I just WONDERING WHERE THE HECK ARE THE FILES TO EDIT ALL THIS STUFF, IT GENERAL STUFF THAT OTHER THEMRES HAVE, BUTTTTT I came from phpBB, so a Novice/Newbie at myBB.... UI have looked around using the Developers Tools on Chrome to see where on .css THESE AREA'S ARE ON THE CSS FILE, BUT STILLLL CAN'T FIND!! I'm soooo Lost!
PLEASE HELP ME, Open to PM's, am happy to help you with Illustration for Help, I'm a Pro Logo Designer & Mascot Designer & do alot of stuff for http://twitter.com/Code_Collective if u wanna check out my work.... I'm happy to make u a little something for your HELP GUYZ!

thank you so much in Advance,....
Everything is done from ACP, tab "Templates & Style".
- Theme (first item in left menu) is to edit the css
- Templates (second item in left menu) is to edit the templates