MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem double posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed on this forum and on my own forum that every so often (maybe once a week or so) i will post and the result will be two posts. I once created a thread, and it duplicated the thread. I have done a few posts and it duplicated my posts for one single button press of post.

Does anyone else have/had this problem? 

It doesnt do it so much that its a maqjor problem. But it is somewhat annoying. And now i am wondering if other users are having the same problem as i see duplicate posts/threads on my forum. I am now no longer sure if they had this problem or not? Or if they are just posting it on purpose to get attention. 

one example is on this forum at this post.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-205702...pid1251800

i only said that once. But it made an hr line as if i edited it and added it a second time. But i only posted that once, and it showed up as a duplicate.
(2016-11-10, 12:49 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed on this forum and on my own forum that every so often (maybe once a week or so) i will post and the result will be two posts. I once created a thread, and it duplicated the thread. I have done a few posts and it duplicated my posts for one single button press of post.

Does anyone else have/had this problem? 

I continually have that problem but I do not know how to report it,

another way what's happening to me,  its when build the post, for some times when i writing and finish the document... without pressing the button  the Post it duplicated!

My Solution its Simple, Delete the Duplicate Post and thread, but have you same question about that!
(2016-11-10, 01:38 AM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]solution its Simple, Delete the Duplicate Post and thread, but have you same question about that!

Thats fine if it is myself that is creating the post. But we have been calling out other users that we thought were just double posting, when it could just be this problem instead.

Im glad to know that its not just me though.