MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPS 4.16.1 -> MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to merge IPS 4.16.1 to MyBB?
There's a module for IPB 4. However it was developed a few versions before yours so there may have been changes which may result in errors. However most parts of the module should still work as it's highly unlikely that they changed their whole database structure. For information about how to run the merge system please refer to the Docs
(2016-11-10, 01:19 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]There's a module for IPB 4. However it was developed a few versions before yours so there may have been changes which may result in errors. However most parts of the module should still work as it's highly unlikely that they changed their whole database structure. For information about how to run the merge system please refer to the Docs

Just tried the merge and users were added, forums were added, but threads and posts were NOT added.

Nevermind! Worked like a charm!
Hi there

I just tried an import from IPS 4.1.16.1 to MyBB1.8.8. Most modules works fine, but Private Messages didn't work, following Error-Message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND map_user_id!=333' at line 1
Query:
SELECT * FROM core_message_topic_user_map WHERE map_topic_id= AND map_user_id!=333

Can someone help me?

Best regards
Andreas
Appareantly the topic id is empty which may be due to some deleted messages or similar reasons. Not sure whether IPS has the possibility to find and delete orphaned messages. Otherwise you could skip the module as long as you don't need the private messages.
Hi Jones

Thanks for your quick Answer. I have no possibility to delete orphaned message.... now we have a 2nd problem with the attachements:

Warning [2] finfo_file(post-330-1408888289,xyxy.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 69 - File: merge/boards/ipb4/attachments.php PHP 5.6.26 (Linux)

Do you know, whats wrong here?

Best regards
Andreas