MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hide cut-off time and show tables?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to hide "in the past xx minutes" ?
Plus, my forum is music related and I copy/paste tracklists, which are in tables.
Now I end up with the html code, but nothing is showing up; any solutions?
In templates -> your theme template -> postbit and/or postbit classic

find and remove: <span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']}</span>

As for your html code thing, i think you would need to enable html, altough thats NOT recommended.
You can enable it by Forum & posts -> forum management -> specific forum -> edit forum settings -> scroll a bit down, check "Yes, allow HTML in posts" and save.
It didn't work for both...?
You can change xx minutes ago by going to admin CP and modify language variables for index file
{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).
In above code "active in the past {3} minutes" defines that in past xx minutes.

For second question, I didn't understand completely , can you please tell me more about it ?

Regards
WallBB
I already found that out, I edited it and it does work.

If I go to discogs.com and copy a tracklist and paste it on my current forum, which is a vbulletin, it comes out like it should: in a white table with distance between the track name and the duration. All posts that include that, after importing them, I am left with html tags and messy text. Is there a way to convert?
Anyone got a good tip?