MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: In ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, thanks.

And the issues continues...
Now I can't add attachements to posts either.
Seems the whole forum structure is damaged.
 Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.
 It gives me also same error, when  using "mydownloads" - plugin to upload files to website. 

This is soon driving me crazy.. Big Grin Sad
Cause everyday new problems. Sad
(2016-11-14, 11:32 AM)Ray2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks.

And the issues continues...
Now I can't add attachements to posts either.
Seems the whole forum structure is damaged.
 Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.
 It gives me also same error, when  using "mydownloads" - plugin to upload files to website. 

This is soon driving me crazy.. Big Grin Sad
Cause everyday new problems. Sad

Completely reinstall your mydownloads plugin and check your CHmod permissions on files and folders Smile
Reinstalling MyDownloads did not help.
he following problem has occurred when uploading the download file: 
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.

CHmod permissions on files and folders I have no access too. Only my host.
Sounds like your host is one you need to move off of. You should always be able to chmod your files and folders.
Yes, going to get hold of him.
Again website crashed...third time within 4 days. 
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''statsli' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting ']' in /home/tony/public_html/inc/settings.php on line 496
Seems restoring back ups wont have any effect?
You can delete /inc/settings.php and it will regenerate the next time you save settings.
I suggest MyBBwebhost, they are VERY helpful when you get errors like this!

But yeah, get a new host!!! And I suggest installing MyBB manually rather than an Auto-installer, it will guarantee that you're using the latest files AND code.
Ben and Zaqre, I need both of you to calm down and relax. We are suppose to work together and support each other.
Due to this being solved, and to stop the further attack a, this thread has been closed
Pages: 1 2