MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: In ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I got these errors and don't know exactly how to fix them. My forum version is 1.8.7 and I think  these error occured after I installed the "plugin uploader". 
Oh,  and this line was popping up to in ACP: Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/tony/public_html/inc/plugins/asb/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tony/public_html/inc/plugins/asb.php on line 21 
Can anyway help please? Smile
does functions.php file physically exist at ~/inc/plugins/asb/ folder ?
There isn't even a asb folder..Undecided
^ if you are using advanced sidebox plugin then there should be a subfolder named asb in the plugins folder

[advanced sidebox plugin GitHub link]
Yes, I'm using advanced sidebox plugin . 
So, should I reinstall the plugin in order for it to overwrite and add back the asb-folder?
^ yes, you can add advanced side box plugin files (may be you have to reinstall the plugin)
My host restored a back up, the website is up and running, but seems there's somthing wrong now with most of the plugins.
I now tried to reinstall another plugin that also gave error and now it somehow can't even reinstall without giving an error. 
This is going way over my understanding. Undecided
what is your forum url ? are you using a proxy server ?

run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
I did run the file verification.
And alot is missing..

What do you mean by "ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders" ?

Cheers
Anything in the /install directory doesn't affect your live board. /inc/plugins/hello.php isn't required for the forum to function properly.
Pages: 1 2