MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: create custom fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I have searched for days to try to find a plugin/extension or find out how to create custom fields/questions on my forum's registration. Apparently I havent looked in the right place somehow, but I know of course its possible because even like iclanwebsites lets you customize members entire registration. Im pretty new to this but I am trying to learn all I can on my own, however I'm to a point that I knew it was better to break down & ask a few questions. Can anyone give me a solution?

Thank you very much for your time & assistance.
this documentation can be of some help though it was made for an older version of MyBB
Thank you very much for responding but if I read correct, that is on profile. I don't know if it'll work on the registration to the forum?
Quote:Required
Should this field be required on registration and when editing the user's profile?
if a field is set to required for the registration then it will appear on the registration form.
Okay I'm sorry, you are right. Thank you very much.