MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hey, need some help here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I deleted my public_html dir and now i restored all the site files and everything is fine except 1 thing.
I dont know why but users cant post/send pm or everything the require textbox.
When im trying to do one of those things the textbox dissaper.
Please help me!
(2016-11-15, 02:14 PM)HelpHere Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted my public_html dir 

Not saying this is 100% always true but if you are using cpanel many cpanel configurations have a two step delete.., meaning sometimes if you did not empty trash..., it is still salvageable to restore.., hopefully that is the case for you and if not hopefully your host has a current home directory backup.
(2016-11-15, 02:22 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-15, 02:14 PM)HelpHere Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted my public_html dir and now i restored all the site files and everything is fine except 1 thing.
I dont know why but users cant post/send pm or everything the require textbox.
When im trying to do one of those things the textbox dissaper.
Please help me!

Not saying this is 100% always true but if you are using cpanel many cpanel configurations have a two step delete.., meaning sometimes if you did not empty trash..., it is still salvageable to restore.., hopefully that is the case for you and if not hopefully your host has a current home directory backup.

Hey thanks for the reply.
Thats not my problem bro i dont need to restore the files i already did it.
But something happend and no one can post/send pm or something like that.
The quick reply is the only thing that works, if im trying to enter the "New Thread" page it doesnt show me the textbox same with the pm page