MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom, Modern designed theme. Will be released when done, accepting feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a first look at it, Just started it today.
[Image: b836227c3e1945a78b0ff54e0dca9acf.png]

Here is a GIF of the hover effects.
[Image: 7bef94c3bf492e93ec1617828ee72bb0.gif]

Hoping for some feedback and suggestions on this theme, I am building it custom and releasing it free to the community, It is 1.8 and will be all css. Message me for an inquiry about a paid custom theme.
I highly suggest using Font Awesome to replace all images.
(2016-11-15, 06:13 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]I highly suggest using Font Awesome to replace all images.

No where near finished, in progress still.
think thats a good start but nothing stands up overall
as you say "No where near finished, in progress still."
keep up Wink
One thing I noticed, how come you're only hyperlinking the words and not the whole block itself?
(2016-11-21, 11:38 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed, how come you're only hyperlinking the words and not the whole block itself?

his got a point
mabe some hover background color....
use font icons instead of images will load the page much faster
(2016-11-21, 04:00 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-21, 11:38 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed, how come you're only hyperlinking the words and not the whole block itself?

his got a point
mabe some hover background color....
use font icons instead of images will load the page much faster

VirtualFrost is pointing out that if you click on the text itself it will redirect/open the page, but if you click on the actual div/button/background of the text without having your mouse on the text, it won't redirect/open the page.

Means you have to click on the text itself to open the page.