MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: random users everyday..wtf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok my site gets new users everyday they dont post or anything just new users with valid emails and accounts. They stay on for about 15 mins...and some even for like 15 seconds and never seen of them again..wtf is this????
What is the URL of your site?
Get used to it! That will happen on forums. I can't explain it...don't understand it...but it's the nature of the beast, so to speak! Big Grin
Why would you be complaining about new users? Isn't that the point of forums, to have users and have discussions? Smile
If they're not posting maybe they don't find anything interesting enough to do so.
Perhaps you have some attachments that requires a logged in account? Once users have what they want, they don't usually stick around. Wink
http://saskatoon.oscarspot.net/

im not complaining its just kinda strange and wierd, we want some real users not ppl/bots who randomly register for 25 seconds -_-

AirDuck*, Baldumba, buckamoona, gouhedmono, Ochkoirga, seennydype, therpgmaster, tonytongji

on today

Baldumba gouhedmono, Ochkoirga, seennydype, all stayed less than 1 min -_- and some even:
Time Spent Online: None Registered
and their accounts arent even activated
You can prune users after a while so yea
It's normal on any message board to have people who "surfed" to your site, figure out it's not what they're looking for, and leave. Unfortunately you can't expect each of your visitors to stay long. I'm sure you've been on many sites where you left after a minute.