MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.4 Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep hearing about a new better ACP coming from a number of developers but i myself dont see what is so wrong with the current set up?

What exactly is the deal on it? Is it gonna be a whole new look ( Which i am kind fearing ) or does it just have more to do with added features to the current layout in ACP?

Thanks.
The current Admin CP isn't very attractive, intuitive or easy to use. On top of this, the majority of the code in it dated back to 2002/2003. It needs an overhaul.

The new Admin CP has been redeveloped form the ground up ensuring it is easy to use making it easier to get administration tasks on your forum done.

It also has newer features such as our redeveloped IP/Email/Username banning features and some more extensive logging.

You may fear it now - but once it's released, you'll enjoy using it.
Chris Boulton Wrote:The current Admin CP isn't very attractive, intuitive or easy to use. On top of this, the majority of the code in it dated back to 2002/2003. It needs an overhaul.

The new Admin CP has been redeveloped form the ground up ensuring it is easy to use making it easier to get administration tasks on your forum done.

It also has newer features such as our redeveloped IP/Email/Username banning features and some more extensive logging.

You may fear it now - but once it's released, you'll enjoy using it.

Ahh ok. The new banning features will be nice.

Thanks.
HarryWx Wrote:Ahh ok. The new banning features will be nice.

Thanks.

Everything is rewritten, so everything will be nice Smile You'll believe it when you see itSmile