MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SiteMap Engine Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Test the SiteMap Engine Plugin,  but can't see the Setting Plugin, in the info of Plugin:

1. Install Plugin
2. Go to Board Settings >> sitemapengine
3. Active Plugin
4. Set frequancy
5. Save Settings

Cant See where can Set the Frequency, the Plugin not Display the SiteMap.xml

Any help or guide its welcome.

Now can Set the Plugin and work Perfect! The SiteMap.xml

Its Amazing SiteMap, Thanks So Much Mostafa.Shiraali

[Image: Captura_de_pantalla_2016_11_16_a_las_2_53_22_p_m.png]

Big Grin
Hello!

Or is the Sitemap generated to submit it to google?
May someone please explain the benefit of this plugin - I don't understand!
This is not working can we get help? We installed and activated but nothing is shown on sitemap.xml page ...
(2017-01-20, 09:43 AM)bruno36 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Or is the Sitemap generated to submit it to google?

Yes, with that Plugin You Can Submit Your Sitemap to Google WebMaster Tools

[Image: Captura_de_pantalla_2018_03_11_a_las_7_12_57_a_m.png]

(2017-01-25, 09:06 AM)JesusChristIsGod Wrote: [ -> ]May someone please explain the benefit of this plugin - I don't understand!

With The Plugin You Can Setting the Sitemap to Submit in Goolge,  is a list of pages of a website.
For use by search engines and other crawlers, there is a structured format, the XML Sitemap

(2018-03-11, 01:22 AM)InfosLink Wrote: [ -> ]This is not working can we get help?   We installed and activated but nothing is shown on sitemap.xml page ...
When you active the plugin, Automatically Create a File with the name Sitemap.xml it the Root of MyBB.

Example: Sitemap Working with plugin

Important Note:  The Author is Mostafa.Shiraali and the URL of the SiteMap Engine its a VIRUS on the web of Author,  I do not recommend visiting the author's page because your computer infects you with virus.

ctboard.com/-->  the web of Author --> VIRUS

The Plugin and the Sitemap Work Perfect in your Website. What I did was to Remove the Author's Page so he does not send me to his virus page.