MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am hoping someone can help here, I am trying to install Advanced Sidebox. 
I have copied all files to my root via FTP but when i go in to the ACP to activate it i get the error below....

I have tried recopying the upload files as I thought maybe i had missed something but I get the same error.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: l0ltbAj.png]
Quote:you may have to modify code in plugin's main files to replace referred 'NULL' value with '0' for sid

Note: php files should be saved without BoM
(2016-11-19, 10:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:you may have to modify code in plugin's main files to replace referred 'NULL' value with '0' for sid

Note: php files should be saved without BoM

Thanks .m. I'll give it a try.
(2016-11-19, 10:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you may have to modify code in plugin's main files to replace referred 'NULL' value with '0' for sid

I'm sorry .m. but I don't understand the problem. It works perfectly from my end.

What are you saying that I need to change?
^ if SQL is in strict mode then NULL values cannot be used !
either we have to suggest to get the strict mode turned off or modify code in the plugin files
Sorry .m. I still cant get this to work. My knowledge of all this is really very limited. i will need to have instructions spelled out Big Grin
(2016-11-19, 03:12 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if SQL is in strict mode then NULL values cannot be used !
either we have to suggest to get the strict mode turned off or modify code in the plugin files

Okay, so if I change all the NULL assignments to '0' it fixes things. I will get that done as soon as I can.

(2016-11-19, 04:19 PM)mattymcrae Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry .m. I still cant get this to work. My knowledge of all this is really very limited. i will need to have instructions spelled out Big Grin

If you can wait a few hours I will get a fix uploaded.

Try this: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...enance.zip
Thanks Wildcard, that would be brilliant, appreciate it. Cool
Looks like you missed the link I posted.

https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...enance.zip
Ah sweet. Thanks Wildcard. Its activated now Smile Thank you very much bud.
Pages: 1 2