MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help for chamging font color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have using latest custom NetPen Theme  black .
I have some issue about the font and the background are same color .
Any one please point me where can i edit the font or the background color please .

The is the PM alert and the forum off line text ,word and background are same white color .
[attachment=37832]

Poll option in new thread , same white color .
[attachment=37833]

Pages option , i want change the white background to darkly blue.
[attachment=37834]

"php quote" , i not sure why the "code quote" is ok but the php quote is in blue and cant
see the word . Can i remove the php quote or change it to white color font ?
[attachment=37835]

And the last one is the button .
I want to change the spelling , you can see that is wrong spelling .
[attachment=37836]

Thanks in advance .
For all of this, I'm using the light theme(Not sure where you found the dark one, but this should give the same results). Everything I speak about can be found inside your global.css file(AdminCP > Templates & Styles > [Your theme])

For the PM bar, inside your CSS file look for .pm_alert, you should find something similar to this:
.pm_alert {
background: #fceae9;
border: 1px solid #ddd;
text-align: center;
padding: 5px 20px;
margin-bottom: 15px;
font-size: 11px;
}
Change the background to change the background color, if you want to change the font color, add this:
color: #000000;
Obviously change #000000 to whatever color you'd like it to be. If you want to change the link color to something else as well, you'll need to add the following to your CSS file

.pm_alert a {
    color: #000000;
}
This targets your link inside of your pm alert so only the pm alert link will change color.

For the 'board closed' one, look for .red_alert, and do the same steps as the PM Alert box.

For the poll options box, I'm not entirely sure, this theme is displayed different to the one in the screenshot. If you PM me or let me know of your forum URL I can give you assistance in telling you what to edit.

For the pages, there will be two things you'll need to find. To change the current page color, look for this:
.pagination .pagination_current {
	background: #7858A3;
	font-weight: bold;
}
Changing the background will change the background of the current page only. To change the rest, edit this one:
.pagination a {
	border: 1px solid #292929;
	background-color: #4d376b;
}
Hopefully those do the trick for you, let me know if there are any issues.

The PHP code you're showing is completely normal, it's the default for MyBB because it shows more clearly how PHP is displayed and easier to look through. Did you still want to completely change the text? Otherwise if you want to see it better, you can change the background color. If you want to do that, just look for this inside your CSS file:
.codeblock {
    border: 1px solid #393f46;
    padding: 10px;
    margin-bottom: 12px;
    background: #2e4052;
}

And finally, to change the quote wording, you'll have to check two places. For this you need to go inside your templates and not inside your theme(css files). So go back until you're inside your themes templates pages, then go to Post Bit Templates > postbit_quote. Inside here, if you see this
<a href="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;replyto={$post['pid']}" title="{$lang->postbit_quote}" class="postbit_quote"><span>{$lang->postbit_button_quote}</span></a>
Then everything is correct. If you don't see that, and you see the word 'Quote' change it yourself. Otherwise, to change this, you'll need to go into your forum files. You cannot access this inside MyBB, so go to your forums root directory and go to \inc\languages\english and look for the global.lang file. Inside that, do Ctrl + F and look for "postbit_button_multiquote". Once you find that, edit whatever is inside it and it should be good to go.
Thanks , your explanation very details .
I will try it when i was home .

Just want to know if i want to delete the php button , is that possible ?

If you have install latest theme #5 Build ,
ACP ->themes -> NetPen-theme -> ( at the bottom page you will see " Manage Colors " and you can choose the color .
For default have 4 type to choose .
(2016-11-20, 04:55 AM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks , your explanation very details .
I will try it when i was home .

Just want to know if i want to delete the php button , is that possible ?

If you have install latest theme #5 Build ,
ACP ->themes -> NetPen-theme -> ( at the bottom page you will see " Manage Colors " and you can choose the color .
For default have 4 type to choose .

Yes, it is possible to have it deleted. However, it'll still be accessable if people manually write out the BBCode for PHP. As for removing PHP from being used entirely, I'm not sure how to do that or how complex it'd be to remove it. I can't say I'm entirely sure how to properly remove the button though sorry.