MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cookies not set right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I using steam login for people to login into my website but every time they close the webpage they have to resign in though steam

cookie settings:
cookieDomain = ".worldofgods.net";
cookiePath = "/";
cookiePrefix = "";
Check your ACP settings (looks like you have) but also check your config.php cookie settings and settings.php
(2016-11-19, 10:20 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]Check your ACP settings (looks like you have) but also check your config.php cookie settings and settings.php

settings.php looks the same i can't find the cookies in config.php am i missing something in there?
Oh noooo, you're good. I was just making sure you didn't have cookie settings in there (you're not supposed to)

It might be a huge cookie issue - have everyone delete their personal cookies from their browser and then that should fix it.
(2016-11-19, 10:29 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noooo, you're good. I was just making sure you didn't have cookie settings in there (you're not supposed to)

It might be a huge cookie issue - have everyone delete their personal cookies from their browser and then that should fix it.

I just fully deleted my cookies and it still is happening.
I don't think your forum/board is running MyBB.
I cannot offer support because you removed the Copyright.
you talking about the theme copyright or what? i'm lost what copyrights?
The MyBB copyright

I am not sure if your theme is broken or what, but when I look at your forum, I do not see copyrights
Pages: 1 2 3