MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recommended to come here and post for this (I had mistakenly thought it would be just a simple code to attach or change somewhere lol - oops)... 
I would like to have a different background image on each page. Like index background be bg #1, then if you click on "divisions" subforum page, it have bg #2, member list be bg #3, etc... instead of the same background for the entire site.
Could anyone possibly help me out with a plugin so I could do that? I am extremely surprised lots of people havent already made ones for it, but when I searched this entire "plugins" section I just found where someone had asked but never received a response a few years ago.
Or if there is a relatively easy way to do it, if someone would walk me thru it, I'm willing to do whatever is necessary myself.
Thank you very much for your time & assistance.
Well this sucks. Sad   I didnt expect it to be very hard (I actually didnt expect it to even take a plugin lol). Could anyone possibly help me accomplish this?
Thank you very much for your time & any assistance.