MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with a simple badge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I'm trying to add a badge I made in CSS and HTML but it doesn't allow me to make the group image a FONT AWESOME icon and change it via the group image manager in admin con. Can anyone tell me how I can make this happen So I can change  the icon to different user groups?

Current badge: <span id="awesome" class="rank-medals small simple" style="border-color:#b74100;background-color:#b74100; title="Special Achievement"><i class="fa fa-star-o"></i><span class='rank-title'>{$usergroup['title']} </span></span>

Forum link; https://forum.wowonder.com/showthread.ph...32#pid4632
All the users have the same icon as the admins and i want this to be different
sure and wheres the theme and MYBB copyrights on the Flatty theme?
see here
https://mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy/
(2016-11-20, 05:54 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]sure and wheres the theme and MYBB copyrights on the Flatty theme?
see here
https://mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy/

We've changed the theme and is now on. Sorry for this.
no you didnt
you just installed myipb theme and set it to default
as soon you change to flatty theme you have changed nothing Wink
dont try to play with ppl that can help you for free
its not nice Wink
(2016-11-20, 08:09 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]no you didnt
its not nice Wink

Lol, we run a script where people pay for support. Why would I do something on purpose like this when the other theme is no longer being used? The new theme by Wnvy is being used permantlh from today so if you want to accuse me for doing this then go ahead Smile but I will assure you that we don't mind.

(2016-11-20, 08:22 PM)mynewcar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-20, 08:09 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]no you didnt
its not nice Wink

Lol, we run a script where people pay for support. Why would I do something on purpose like this when the other theme is no longer being used? The new theme by Wnvy is being used permantlh from today so if you want to accuse me for doing this then go ahead Smile but I will assure you that we don't mind. Oh and for the record, I'd donate someone's $30 that helps us.
ok
good for you Wink
So are you going to accept I've added our new theme that's stating that theme or give me more drama?
You need to use only 1 class or ID and then add this:

{$usergroup['gid']}

For example:

badge{$usergroup['gid']}

This is for the postbit (I don't know if this works outside the postbit template). This takes the usergroup ID and add it to the class or id, then you have badge1, badge2, badge3, badge4, etc (each number represent the current usergroup of the user).

Then you only need to style it to your liking, for example admin usergroup is 4 so:

.badge4 {
   color: #ff0000;
}
(2016-11-21, 04:38 PM)mynewcar Wrote: [ -> ]So are you going to accept I've added our new theme that's stating that theme or give me more drama?
i believe that you do not understand quite wel whats this
you ask for support when first you brok thhhis community rules
then said that changed but still , changing the theme to previous one, there was no changes at all..
you must understand that ppl here do this for free and basically only ask a bit of respect by keeping the copyrights only...
ive seen many times users doing this, after they get support from the developer (for free) they put theyre own copyrights or simply remove them
i dont have to accept nothing or or not accept
your site,your forum you know what to do with it Wink
anyway glad you solved it
I am working with mynewcar, I have managed to get all this to work, having different icons for each rank but only issue we are having now is, if you resize your window, or go on the forum on a smaller device sometimes the text gets cut off, how can we fix this?
Pages: 1 2