MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my forum have sql error how can fix this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum have sql error please help me how can i fix this.
i try to delete spam reason in admin cp 
this is error msg

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'kpntkpqc_sinhayol.sinbb_reports' doesn't exist
Query:
    UPDATE sinbb_reports SET `reasonid`=1, `reason`='Spam Msg' WHERE reasonid='7' 

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
can you help me to fix this error
thanks
Looks like a plugin, deactivate the plugin, and see if it is still there - if it is, then you should get another error. (Post it here)

If not, you need to post in "Plugin Support"
(2016-11-21, 09:21 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a plugin, deactivate the plugin, and see if it is still there - if it is, then you should get another error. (Post it here)

If not, you need to post in "Plugin Support"

i am not install spam report plugins, and users can't report spam
it's give error the select reason is invalid

please help me to fix this error
i am using W3-Responsive theme

thank you
I am sorry to say, but that is a theme I refuse to mess with, the owner is not very "friendly."

But in this case, this should be posted in Theme Support and hopefully the creator is willing to help.

But I highly suggest using another theme - Square is the #1 that I would recommend.

As far as your SQL error goes, make sure your forum version is up to date AND that the plugin supports the version of MyBB that you are running.
(2016-11-21, 10:09 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry to say, but that is a theme I refuse to mess with, the owner is not very "friendly."

But in this case, this should be posted in Theme Support and hopefully the creator is willing to help.

But I highly suggest using another theme - Square is the #1 that I would recommend.

As far as your SQL error goes, make sure your forum version is up to date AND that the plugin supports the version of MyBB that you are running.

thank yoy so much Zaqre for your help

i am alredy use latest mybb version,
please can you tell me can you give me mybb_reports sql Sad