MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment PDF cant download!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB Community, the attachment PDFcant download or display the file.

Image example:
[Image: Screenshot_2016_11_24_21_59_47.png]

Test web:
http://www.mybb.pinostudio1.com/showthre...89#pid1289
Cannot confirm on my installation
There's been a similar report which has been rejected as it was a server issue, let me search it.

Edit: nvm, that issue was another one. Anyway, some questions: does this only happen with pdfs? Can you confirm with other browsers? Can you confirm on other boards eg here? Have you enabled some sort of caching on your board?
Resume testing 1.

In browser Safari and computador mac work perfectt the PDF 

In movile Motorola E and browser Chrome Not Working the PDF.

I movile With Opera Work Perfect.

In Movile with Firefox work perfect

The only plugin had install its sitemap engine but in thise movile cant deactive the plugin  Sad from movile.

When arribe To my Home try To deactive the plugin and test again. 

Crearte user test:
User: ejemplo2
Pass: test123

For the next test try with another formato.

Thank You For the support
Well, if it's working in every mobile browser except Chrome, then the issue is likely with the browser version of Chrome. Are you using the most recent version of Chrome on your mobile? Did you try an older .apk?
(2016-11-25, 08:44 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if it's working in every mobile browser except Chrome, then the issue is likely with the browser version of Chrome. Are you using the most recent version of Chrome on your mobile? Did you try an older .apk?

Test 2: With Different Format and Different Chrome version

Not Open or Download the .PDF File but another file like .m4a yes.

you're right Destroy666 its a issue of the Browser. not of MyBB. 

The Software MyBB Work Fine with other Browser!

The version of Chrome Browser v54.0.2840.85
[Image: Screenshot_2016_11_26_00_21_58.png]
That is odd because I run an e-book site I use chrome for uploads and use raw files such as PDF, epub, but when I load PDF files I use them as read online and the one I offer for download, I pack into a zip file so they can download it.
Rejecting as there doesn't seem to be anything on our end to do.