MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a error message with MySQL i tried Deactivating & activating plugins and make log out and log in but still

Please help Sad

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1690 - BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`u633825158_xeno`.`mybb_users`.`timeonline` + -(481219))'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET lastactive='1480092254', timeonline=timeonline+-481219, lastip=X'4f9788c9' WHERE uid='1'
is it for a fresh forum ? have you used automatic installer for setting up your forum ? can we have your forum url ..
i used the steps when i downloaded mybb i dont know what means with automatic installer

forum url: xe-mta.pe.hu/forum
Quote:automatic installer
Something like Softaculous, Installatron, etc.--"one-click installers".

Anyways, what's happening is something is making MyBB subtract 481219 from a user's timeonline value (number of seconds(?) that a user has been online on your forum). This is somehow making the value go negative, which isn't allowed with unsigned integers.

Another thing that surprises me is that the column supposedly holds a bigint value, when the column types shown in the installer files suggest it should be regular unsigned integers. Do you have any plugins installed?
there is any fix? i didint edited nothing it happened today yesterday it was good