MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i have a problem after upgrade 18 i cany log out from forrum?????
have you tried it with a different browser ? provide your forum url & a test user account so that someone can check.
in deferent browsers its working only in firefox not working,cleaned browser but still same problem
As above, we can do nothing more without your URL.
proved soled
(2016-11-25, 06:32 PM)austina Wrote: [ -> ]hello i have a problem after upgrade 18 i cany log out from forrum?????

hi, how did you manage to sort this out, as I have same issue with mybb 1.8.7 running an iANDREW theme.

I also am having issues with users logging in, but not being able to log out unless they refresh the browser after they have cleared their browser cache/cookies, then if they hit refresh this work, I have tried changing the cookie domain  to .whatsyourrouter.com and the path to /mybb/ but alas this does not seem to fix issue?

I am also running a WP site on same URL and have assigned a unique cookie prefix, just incase issue is with duplicate cookies, but issue remains using edge and chrome browsers

UK Sentinel