MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show User Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, how would I display user information on their profiles? I am making a custom theme and so far I have tried for location:

{$fid1}
{$user['fid1'])

My board URL is https://xyzboards.com
The code you are looking for is below. I advise you to get rid of the ripped theme for a start. Additionally as a guest visiting profiles you need to fix the header.

{$online_status}
Oh I am turning that ripped theme into my own theme, hence the reason there is bugs. It wasn't online status I was looking for, I was looking for like the location variable
(2016-11-26, 10:35 PM)XYZBoards Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I am turning that ripped theme into my own theme, hence the reason there is bugs. It wasn't online status I was looking for, I was looking for like the location variable

Using that tells you where the user is on the board. The location variable is simply;

{$location}
No, I don't mean that type of location. I mean like the location they entered in their profile.

Although that variable will be useful for me too! Thank you for that one
I believe what you're looking for is:

{$profilefields}

And for postbit:
{$post['profilefield']}
If you're looking for it for posts then use the following;

{$post['profilefield']}
No, not for posts either. For the profile pages
(2016-11-26, 11:14 PM)XYZBoards Wrote: [ -> ]No, not for posts either. For the profile pages

{$profilefields}

Is that what you're looking for?
{$profilefields} worked fine for me! Thank you very much!
Pages: 1 2