MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Fixed] Banning is Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not know how, everything is the way it is supposed to be, and if it is broken, how can it be fixed.
Can a Staff member move this to Theme Support?
(2016-12-05, 02:13 AM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]Can a Staff member move this to Theme Support?

Done.
If it's a theme issue, is the theme ripped? I've noticed more and more people getting issues with ripped themes because they're taking it from how they view the forum, which means you're seeing the forum how they saw it. I suggest getting a new theme.
(2016-12-05, 06:55 PM)VirtualFrost Wrote: [ -> ]If it's a theme issue, is the theme ripped? I've noticed more and more people getting issues with ripped themes because they're taking it from how they view the forum, which means you're seeing the forum how they saw it. I suggest getting a new theme.

There is no possible way it is ripped because I paid for it AND paid another person (Johnny S.) to get it to work with 1.8.8.

I highly doubt it is due to the theme being "ripped"

However, I took matters into my own hands and did found out what was missing:

When I installed the upgrade to 1.8.8 I was missing a few modcp_* templates (Sad part is I noticed they are missing after I had multiple people edit my templates) I added them back and now it seems to be working as far as I know.

tl;dr Missing ModCP templates that no one told me about, theme is legit.
Pages: 1 2