MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: search member in sending pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-12-05, 02:12 AM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-04, 10:22 PM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-04, 02:23 AM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-03, 06:54 AM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]anyone from MyBB Support Team Member can help me?

I've reached out to MyBB 1.8 support on Discord to see if someone else is able to provide a better response than me however I do not have the needed javascript experience to help you with the issue.
can you help me?

As stated, I personally cannot, however I am trying to draw more attention to your thread to those who are able to help you. Please be patient and we will assist you as soon as possible Smile

any good news? Undecided Huh
can anyone hep meeeeeeee???
(2016-12-05, 02:12 AM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-04, 10:22 PM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-04, 02:23 AM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-03, 06:54 AM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]anyone from MyBB Support Team Member can help me?

I've reached out to MyBB 1.8 support on Discord to see if someone else is able to provide a better response than me however I do not have the needed javascript experience to help you with the issue.
can you help me?

As stated, I personally cannot, however I am trying to draw more attention to your thread to those who are able to help you. Please be patient and we will assist you as soon as possible Smile

any news

can anyone help me?
can anyone help me?
Have you made any modifications to he templates recently which has stopped this working?
yes
but i dont know what modification actions
(2016-12-22, 09:05 AM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]yes
but i dont know what modification actions

Okay copy the code you have in the modified templates and save it in a file on your desktop. Revert to the default MyBB template and try again. If the issue has been resolved then you may need to make the modifications again to the template but you've saved that code remember.
Hi, my apologies for the delay in this getting picked up. The team has been extremely busy on and off project of late. Could you please PM with me a temporary username and password with Admin rights, and I will have a look at this.

Thanks,
Katos
can anyone help me?
can anyone help me?
Pages: 1 2 3