MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have I banned all my users? (rather urgent!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-11-30, 08:58 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]It basically looks for the original IP address behind the proxy like cloudflare.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Sucuri send X-Forwarded-For header? It should be easy right? I know they also send a custom header but you may require an extra module for your web server to use the custom header instead. They published a lot of useful information at https://kb.sucuri.net/cloudproxy/Trouble...me-user-ip that may help the user.
Well, problem solved it seems.
It looked like when I banned a user I banned the all because, obviously, the IP address is the same for everyone.
So, I unbanned that IP address and now there is no problem any longer.

Thanks Deatives. I will look at that link. I may reach to Sucuri as well, they are very helpful Big Grin
(2016-12-01, 10:30 AM)Arka Wrote: [ -> ]Well, problem solved it seems.
It looked like when I banned a user I banned the all because, obviously, the IP address is the same for everyone.
So, I unbanned that IP address and now there is no problem any longer.

Thanks Deatives. I will look at that link. I may reach to Sucuri as well, they are very helpful Big Grin

I'm happy to see your issue is resolved. Be sure to reach out to them. If this matter has been solved please mark this thread as solved Smile
Pages: 1 2