MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: href has URL twice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I'm having a bit of a strange issue. I'm not too sure is caused by MyBB or Apache2.
Most of the hrefs on my forum have the domain TWICE in the link. Below you will find an error log generated by Google Chrome in the dev console. Any suggestions on how I'd go about fixing this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

[attachment=37947]
what is your forum url & which version of MyBB you are using ?
prowarez theme was made for older version of MyBB. it is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
It definally sounds like a template issue. I suggestion you follow .m. 's advice. Afterwards we can try and find a fix for you Smile
(2016-12-02, 03:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which version of MyBB you are using ?
prowarez theme was made for older version of MyBB. it is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think about that until you mentioned it. I'll change the theme and see if that makes a difference.
(2016-12-02, 03:50 AM)mizuno Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-02, 03:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which version of MyBB you are using ?

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think about that until you mentioned it. I'll change the theme and see if that makes a difference.

No problem. The comparability checks can be annoying and it's tempting to override but resist. They're designed to prevents issues from occurring, not to restrict you. Would you mind letting us know your site URL, your MyBB Version Number, and whether changing the theme resolved your issue? Thanks in advance Smile